The Work Diaries | Back To Black, Again

Sunday, June 28, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Kimono - Portobello Market   Maxi Dress - Amazon    Creepers - Gift    Satchel - Primark 

I tried, I did. But black though...

I just love black clothing, I'm sorry! Haha! I did wear some colour at work last week but I felt more at home in this outfit. It'll probably take me some time to get used to clothes with colours but believe me I'm trying! Maybe I just need more hot days – black is not that colour on hot days. 

This was a perfect outfit for me, a marriage of style and comfort. I favour outfits like these because I haven't put too much effort in (if I'm being 100% real with you) yet I still feel like it does the job.

I'll be posting outfits on Instagram during the week and then posting my favourite outfit of the week on my blog. Working full-time I don't have much time to sit and blog during the week; I find it much easier to take a picture of my outfit on my phone and upload it to instagram – it takes all of two minutes. So if you want to see my daily outfits you can check out my instagram here: https://instagram.com/_elise_xox/

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

xoxo

0 comments: