The Work Diaries | Brickatude

Saturday, July 04, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments



I wore this outfit on Wednesday, A.K.A the hottest day in England for ten years. When I tell you I was baking hot, I wasn't – I was sweltering. 

I always get hot easily so this cami dress from Primark was perfection. The converse on the other hand, not so much. My fingers and feet have swollen because of the heat so my converse were suffocating the life out of my feet throughout the entire day. At work it didn't feel to bad because I was sitting down most of the day but I met Jodie after so we could go shopping, and my word. 

I'm off to Wireless tomorrow with Jodie (the excitement is real), and I'll be posting pictures on my instagram and vlogging throughout the day too! 

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

0 comments: