Style Icons.

Sunday, September 23, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

When it comes to style, I always love looking at every individual's different styles be it Celebs or street style spotting, but my two absolute favourite people to look at are down below!!



SOLANGE KNOWLES






Her quirky retro style is one that many try to mimic but only she can achieve.






She makes her style look so effortlessly chic time after time. 




She's just soo beautiful!!!



VANESSA HUDGENS






I happen to actually LOVE Vanessa Hudgen's style. Whenever I see an article with her name on it, I always HAVE to look so I can make notes on her style, I actually love it! (The above outfit actually happens to be one of my faves)!!





Some of you guys may know, or for those who don't know, I LOVE Boho/Bohemian styles and Vanessa just hits it every time.





These are my two favourite style icons, what are yours??


xoxo

0 comments: