Catch-Up With Elise

Wednesday, August 13, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello my beauties! Hope you're alright and your week is going great!

Life has been soooo slow! Haha! I'm so bored at the moment but that will change next month :) I was supposed to be going to an event but I can't because I have to work! It sucks sometimes but then I remember it's all to help my future career. For those of you who don't know, I'm starting my masters course next month which I'm so excited for, so I've been working my butt off saving up for it. Nothing you want comes easy in this life but it sure makes you appreciate it when you have it!

Now I'm off to find a film to watch before I go to sleep! Right now, I'm listening to Iggy Azalea's new song Black Widow and deciding whether I like it or not! Haha! 

xoxo

0 comments: