Two for one lazy day.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


You know those days when you just...can't be bothered?! Haha!! I'm sure everyone has them, I know I do! Having to travel to university for about twenty minutes when it takes me longer to get there, can be a bit of a drag & I find myself not wanting to wear anything too nice. This is an outfit I wore to travel to there the other day:





I wanted the outfit to still be stylish so I added a denim vest.




I wore my black leggings and military boots to emphasize the casual look. It's an easy outfit & something that you could wear to 6th form/college/university!



Another way to wear this outfit:






I have my days when I'm feeling quite edgy, so this is an outfit I would wear on one of those days!



Throwing on a beanie hat changes the outfit style completely!!


Make sure you keep an eye out on my blog for a special outfit blog post...coming soon...

xoxo

0 comments: