Work, Work, Work, Work.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Unknown 4 Comments

Good day loves!!! Hope you're all well and having a great week :)

For a while now, I've been planning on doing a work section to my blog. I know a lot of people love inspiration and ideas for what to wear to work/interviews. I know because I was one of them and still am sometimes!! So this part of my blog will be for those who just want some ideas on possible outfits to wear. I'll be doing some for interviews, my sissy has kindly agreed to do some as these are outfits she actually wears to work and even my mum has agreed! 

So stay tuned and I hope this helps you!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing Elizabeth! Love this outfit, especially the shoes. <3

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful, but this is actually my sister :D!!!! Hahaha!!

      I'll be sure to tell her though :)

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh for real?! I guess that proves how blond I am. Her hair is covering her face so I figured..Hahaha oh how embarrassing! ;) Anyways make sure and tell your sissy that she looks amazing! LOL! <3

      -Mak

      Delete
    3. Hahahaa, not at all Mak!! I even told her, and she said 'my hair is covering my face' so it was bound to happen!! Ha!! ;D

      Thanks gorge!!

      xoxo

      Delete