University Outfit of Those Days Part VIIII

Thursday, April 25, 2013 Unknown 3 Comments







Tuesday's weather was GORGEOUS!!! I was soooo excited to go out...I wanted to show the world my spring outfit!! Jodie and I have been putting outfits together since last winter, so when the time finally came...nothing could stop us!!!




I really do hope that this nice weather continues!! *fingers crossed*
Hope wherever you are in the world you're enjoying the weather, and having a fabo week so far :)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice printed shirt. love it.

    Iffa
    lesssugartea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graphic shirt..
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a stylish, attractive and great fitting.It turns out that cwmalls.com has many quality and nice mens leather jackets, I admire these and they can last for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete