Cheers To Another Age.

Thursday, December 27, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

 
So last week Wednesday was my 21st Birthday, and my gosh, do I feel my age!! Haha!! It was an amazing day spent with my family :') On the Saturday, I then went to christen my new age at a club with my nearest and dearest :) and I thought that I would show you my birthday dress:
 
 
 
 
(Apologies for the crappy quality, my camera was being a nuisance and wouldn't focus but better pics are below :))
 
 


I saw the dress at http://www.missguided.co.uk/ and instantly fell in love and HAD to buy it!! I'm not sure if the dress is still in stock, but they have some amazing ones going!! The dress has slits around the waist and as you can tell from the pictures, is a train dress :)
 
One of my dear friends bought me a spike & studded headband which I have wanted for DONKEY kong years and so I paired the dress with that, along side my litas and MAC Ruby Woo :) Below are some pics of the night :))
 





 
 








 






 
 
 
 xoxo
 
 

0 comments: