Quick Hello!!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey beauts!!! It feels like it's been ages since I've done my last sit-down!! Hope you've all been well and enjoying the winter weatherr ;P
 
I thought I'd take the opportunity just to give you guys a bit of insight to what I've been doing over the past couple months :)
 
I was fortunate enough to have two internships; one at a fashion pr agency and one recently with Closer magazine!! They've both been incredible experiences; met some incredible people, gone to some amazing events and learnt some invaluable lessons!! I'm ever so grateful :)
 
I've also recently joined Lookhit.com as a fashion writer which is an INCREDIBLE website that features everything fashion, beauty, streetstyle you name it!! I've been very fortunate to have my articles published for them, if you click the following link you can see some of them, and make sure to check out the website!!!:
 
It's been crazy for months, especially with being in third year of uni (dun dun dun)!!! Yes, yes, it's my third year soo my head is firmly in the books whilst my foot is stationed firmly in ze fashion world ;D
 
 This month is more of a chill month :) got a few MEGA birthdays coming up, CHRISTMAS and then New Years celebrations soon!! Hope you guys have lots planned for the festive season!! XD

 
I shall be updating soon again!!  
 
xoxo
 
 

0 comments: