Camden Is Where The Heart Lies.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments




I love Camden...I really do. 



Markets, bargains, restaurants, vintage shops...my kind of place.




The weather in London is becoming increasingly unpredictable AGERN. It's so exhausting trying to find something that will accommodate the weather so I've decided from here on out, I'm just gonna wear whatever I want to wear regardless of the weather....within reason of course ;)



My flowery trousers are actually a jumpsuit; I wanted to wear them as trousers so I just stuck a black top on  ;)



My necklace was a holiday gift from one of my girls which I've been wanting to wear for ages but just hadn't found the outfit to wear it with.





This gorgeous tan oversized jacket actually belongs to my Dad...well sharing's caring!




Jodie went all American with her football inspired jersey! She looked so hot!! That Jersey?! WANT!!


BEHIND THE SCENES:




Stay tuned for vlogs coming soon!!

xoxo

1 comment: