Errand Run.

Saturday, April 20, 2013 Unknown 4 Comments



Spent a couple hours with my sibs today!!! Being trapped in a four-walled room you call your bedroom for days on end is evil, so I was glad to get out of the house for a break even if it was for a couple hours!!

That's my casual wear...couldn't really be bothered to wear anything fancy. I am too tired to try and whack an outfit together! 

My brother, sister and I went to a couple of places to pick up some stuff. Even though I wish I got to spend a longer time with them, the time I did get to spend with them this afternoon meant a lot :) Dancing and rapping in the car, catching up with each other, taking the piss out of one another and having fun...our usual sibling banter :))


Can you believe how blue the sky is??!!! I'm still looking outside in awe! With all the crappy weather we get here in London, I forget how beautiful it is when it's sunny :))



Man, I love my siblings!!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your outfit:) Casual but so fashionable!x Finally the sun decided to come out in the UK:)Love your pants.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I Loved This Post!! And That's A Fabulous Outfit, I Really Like It Elizabeth!

    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Thank you love!! Glad you like it :D

      xoxo

      Delete