Outfit of The Night: Party Edition

Sunday, April 14, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

Last night was my twin's parents joint birthday party!! Woop Woop *pops champagne* I've been excited for a while because not only do I love them dearly, but who doesn't like to party?!! And we would be with all their loved ones, so it was a perfect evening!!

I had a bit of a challenge to say the least, with my dress. I had planned on wearing another dress. It was just...beautiful. JUST as I was about to purchase the dress, all hell let loose. 

'This dress is no longer available in the requested size.'

I wish you'd had seen my face.

Thank God, I found an alternative which is the dress I'm about to show you, and everything worked out lovely as I ended up loving this dress anyway!!



I wasn't originally going to wear tights, but the horrendous rain made a girl change her mind QUICK!


My twin, Jodie, looked absolutely sensational as she always does. Working the room with her black maxi dress with a thigh high split!



I wanted to show you quickly, the eyes I was working with last night. I don't really like wearing eyeshadow as I feel it makes me look like a man, but Jodie did a smoky eye for me and it looked amaze!!! The pics don't really do it justice, it was something you needed to see up-front and personal ;P




But the night was fab! Everyone enjoyed themselves and I'm pretty sure are feeling the after-effects today as I know I am!

I wish I had a collection of pictures to show you from the night but unfortunately I don't! These outfit pics were taken just before we left so I think it's self-explanatory really that we had no time during the party to snap a couple pics ;) ! But I have a couple to share which were taken just before the party started and as we were leaving:




xoxo

0 comments: