Retrograde.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments



Spent some time with my brother today. Haven't had much quality time with him lately because he's crazy busy with his studies as am I. So it was nice spending time catching up with him, laughing and being stupid as is usual for us :) I went to get my eyebrows threaded (and might I add, I had to wear MASSIVE sunglasses amongst no sun rays this pleasant day, as my eyebrows went sore! I blame myself; I haven't had them done since January because I've been growing them so you know *shrugs*) and my brother went to get his hair cut.

Came home, and now I'm sitting on my laptop next to my Domino's pizza and Red Bull about to start my university work. One thing stopping me: James Blake.

I've been a fan of his music for a couple years and came across his beautiful song, Retrograde, yesterday when I was watching spoof videos and IMMEDIATELY went to go listen to it, and haven't stopped since!! 

xoxo

0 comments: