Hit 'em With Those Jazz Vibes.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments




Spring is in full effect in London!! Yayy!! Happy times!! It was a bit overcast which left me in a little bit of a rut; it was cloudy, windy but very warm. I'd changed my outfit a couple of times before I left for uni and decided on this one.



These sheer, printed trousers are one of my favourites. It's so light and pretty and adds so much drama to an outfit without it being OTT.




I love the fact that their flared too! I love me some 70's!!




Accessories complete an outfit, hence why I decided to go with my new John Lennon sunglasses. They're so fab!! I have a feeling that I'm going to be wearing it ALL the time during Suummer (if we have one).




I'm constantly banging on about my love for crop tops. I adore them!! I have so many piled up just waiting to be worn and I can't bloomin' wait!





University is drawing to a close...quick. I have two weeks and two days until my last assignment is due; I just can't believe how quick it's coming...it's quite scary to be honest.




But regardless of how scary it is, I'll continue to smile...

xoxo

BEHIND THE SCENES:



0 comments: