Tea Party for We Please.

Friday, June 14, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments








Hey hey beauts!!!!! Hope you're all well and having a spectacular week!!

Today, was one of the most amazing days :)...I hinted to you in my last post about what I've been up to and that has to do with a newspaper. Well today, I was given the rare opportunity to attend a press call with my boss/mentor for the new show The Face at the Berkeley Hotel in Knightsbridge. The Face is a modelling show that features Naomi Campbell, Karolína Kurková  and Coco Rocha who guide other aspiring models for weeks until one of them is crowned the winner. So it's basically like America's Next Top Model ;) haha!

There were other journalists from other magazines there and they were all so lovely! We chatted, were dined and wined, like literally. Times when my champagne/tea/water glasses were empty, there was a server already pouring my next glass!!!! It was crazy!! It was so sweet of them but so awkward, I would have rather poured my own water or tea, I felt really snobby them pouring and serving all the time! This pretty rich gang life...they're not kidding you know!

So we interviewed Karolína Kurková  and she's the most beautiful person, like literally. Inside AND out. When she sat down, I was in such awe, she is soooooOOOooo beautiful, down-to-earth and funny! She really had such a warm aura which was lovely to see considering she's a supermodel!

When we finished interviewing her, I stayed around to mingle with the other guests and then headed home!

It was such an amazing opportunity and I'm so grateful!

My next post(or the one after that) is going to be quite big, especially for me, I'm smiling like a chesire cat at the moment just thinking about! So keep checking for updates.

Have a beautiful weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh babe this is absolutely amazing! You're doing so well! I'm so overly happy for you, you little star! Yess, I heard about "The Face" earlier on today actually :) sounds like we have a lot of catching up to do (although my life is probably pretty dull haha) can't wait to see you! Love youu xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :')) thank you so much Jen-Jen!! Gaddamit, making a girl cry :') Haha!! Ooo child, we have a lot to catch up on and me neither!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

      Thanks so much beautiful!!

      Love you moree!!!!

      xoxo

      Delete