How I'd Style: The Faux Fur Jacket.

Monday, November 04, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

I've been wanting a faux fur jacket for THE longest time!!! I love the Parisian chic it instantly brings to an outfit, meaning you could wear the most casual outfit and still feel like a million dollars :)!! Also it seems pretty darn warm too and I'm going to need it!! I feel like we're heading for a nasty winter :S

As I said a while back, I'll be doing some 'how I'd style' posts and this is the first of many. This is how I would personally style a faux fur jacket or rather what I'm going to wear with it once I purchase one ;P


This is outfit that can be worn either Autumn/Winter seeing as their colour palette is generally darker. It screams vampy and I would definitely wear this to dinner or for an outing! Top off with my favourite hairstyle...a messy high bun, add on some finger candy (lots and lots of rings) and viola!

xoox

0 comments: