Everything With Elys.

Sunday, November 10, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


Hey beauts!! Hope you've been well and life has been treating you well!! Golly jee, it's been a while since I've properly typed up a post aye?! 

Life has been crazy busy! Between working, trying to find a full-time job, doing internships, renovating our house and all sorts it's been mental trying to get outfit posts on here! I've got two I took with Jodie a couple of weeks ago but we haven't been able to send the pictures due to technology issues which is a bit bleurgh, but we'll figure it out!

On a personal note, I feel like a completely different person to the little girl who started this blog last year July or even the person who entered the New Year. 

And it's a bloomin' great feeling!

I don't know if it's because I feel much older, or more comfortable in my skin, I honestly don't know but I feel changed. I'm contemplating even changing my blog name...I'm not too sure yet. I don't want to act on an impulse but it's definitely something I'm thinking about...


I swear I will get some outfit posts on here at some point but the garden is even a wreck because we're doing our house and all of their materials are out there and everyone is busy! We will get this sorted, ahahaha!!!


xoxo

0 comments: