Leopard Skies and Itsie Bitsie.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 Unknown 4 Comments






Yesterday, Jodie and I attended a fashion show by swimwear line Itsie Bitsie. It took place at Penthouse in Leicester Sq which I love!!

This is what I decided to wear! I haven't got many open toe shoes and if I have, they're stilettos and I wasn't really feeling travelling around London in stilettos you feel me ;)?




I decided to wear my bandeau because quite frankly, it's too hot to wear anything else, ha! The breeze, the freedom...beautiful.

We stayed in the lounge until 7 when the fashion show was supposed to start, and my gosh. I've fallen in love with London all over again. If anyone plans on visiting London, make sure you visit Leicester Sq! I promise you, you will love it!! And you might meet a famous person too as they hold premiere's there too!

Vanessa Hugden's premiere for her new film 'Frozen Ground' was being held there!

But back to the fashion show! Ha!

We ended up waiting for an hour, not really knowing when the show was going to start or if it was going to start at all!! When it did, it unfortunately only lasted about 5 minutes and the models hardly came over for me to take a proper shot. I included a couple shots I did get of the swimwear in the video below so if you want to see it, you can! I've also added the link so you guys can check out the site: http://www.itsiebitsie.com/

I did enjoy the evening especially as I met some lovely fellow fashion bloggers! Anne from Brains and Blouses and Nokhuthula from CrystalCosmicChichttp://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

Below are some pics of the evening. Now I'm off to see my little sister at her school concert and get ready for graduation tomorrow!!

Have a great day!!

xoxo















4 comments:

  1. I'm always a bit sceptic about leopard print but I absolutely LOVE your skirt and bandeau combination. It's really changed my mind and given me some inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sophie! :D I'm glad that you've got some inspiration for an outfit :D :D :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oooo...sexy and chic!
    I love your combination, just the right amount of sexiness.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa!!! Thank you so much beautiful ;) xoxo

      Delete