Breakfast With A Gem

Friday, August 29, 2014 Unknown 4 Comments




This morning I went for a cafe breakfast with one of my favourite people in the world. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have found a kindred spirit in the form of one of my best friends. We understand one another completely which is very rare nowadays in the society that we're living in.

We've been close for eight years and counting and find ourselves getting closer everytime we're together!

The cafe was lovely; very local which is always great and the food was yummy - very filling but great all the same.

I'm going on holiday over the weekend so I'll see whether I can (can be bothered) to take my laptop with me so I can update you with more posts!

Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. She looks like such a sweet heart, just like you Elise! Lovely post my friend <3
    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is indeed my love! Awww thank you beautiful :) I'm so happy you enjoyed it

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. It is wonderful to meet a special person who is so in sync with you. It is great that you cherish her friendship so much. The food looks delicious and made me hungry.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and I really do! Haha, it was a delicious breakfast ;D

      xoxo

      Delete