Dear Stephanie

Sunday, September 21, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments





My beloved sister,

No words can express how much I love you. You are my best friend, my rock, my support and my inspiration. You have never let me down, you are constantly there to comfort and continue to give 100% of your love to everyone, never expecting anything in return.

Humans like you are a dime a dozen and the reason why I thank God so much for graciously blessing us, your family and friends, with such a phenomenal soul.

My eyes well up whenever I think of the beautiful memories we share and the many more we have to make. Our bond, truly, is like no other. No-one but you and I understand it and so I pray it shall remain.

What can you give a person that deserves more than the world? I don't know.
 One day maybe we'll find it but until then, I hope that the love you receive daily will be just a fraction of a reminder of how much you are adored.

Here's to a new age and another chapter.


Here's to 24.


Happy Birthday Sissy.


xoxo

0 comments: