Africa Alive

Monday, September 01, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments


Earlier today, I went to Africa Alive in Great Yarmouth with my family. It was so lovely seeing such beautiful creatures in a very tranquil atmosphere.

It was also lovely getting away from London for a bit; I love London but coming away with my family for a break was much needed! Although a disgusting big daddy-long leg just flew into our hotel room and sent me screaming! Haha! I'm not a country girl...at all!

You can see what I wore today but I'll do a seperate post sometime this week on it.

Tomorrow we're off to a theme park so I won't be taking my DSLR with me but I'll take pictures on my phone instead!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled on your page from Chictopia on Googleplus. This is a really great blog, I've already followed you look forward to me being a regular here.

    http://beautywtgeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much Jocelin, that means a lot :') I'm very happy you like it!

      xoxo

      Delete