Bloggers Gifting Lounge

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 Unknown 1 Comments


Yesterday, Ayesha and I attended a Bloggers Love event which had several fabulous up-and-coming and already established brands who were showcasing their designs.

There were quite a few that caught my eye but there were two (obviously fashion brands, haha) that caught my attention.

The first was Glam Drawer who had a beautiful collection on show. A lot of vibrant colours with diverse textures and details. From this collection, the one piece that caught my eye was a coral two piece. My gosh it was lovely. Now, I'm normally a dark coloured clothing type of girl - not a lot of my clothes have colour but I could not let that two-piece go. I was very fortunate to have had it gifted by Glam Drawer, so thank you so very much! I'll be doing an outfit post on it very soon so you can see how I would style up the two-piece.

Another brand that caught my eye was Rhomes Boutique. Now, for us all in the struggle haha, we don't like spending too much money. Again, penny pincher! So when I heard from Cherish, the CEO and founder that one of her black, lace, sheer blouses is around the £3 mark, I almost popped a blood vessel. This blouse was so amazing! I'm not too into blouses but I can promise you this, when I get paid, that blouse is the first on my list! All of her clothes are so affordable yet super stylish - who could want more?! I was super lucky to have had a white-lace two-piece gifted by Cherish, so I thank you so very much! I will also be doing an outfit post on this soon and I have a party coming up...so I think I may have my outfit! (Thanks Ayesha for the idea!)

Nadia Minkoff's jewellery and accessories were made for the sophisticated and chic lady; gorgeous leather clutches and handbags, earrings decorated in pearls and sequins. This line is for females that love glamour. The pair of earrings above, Ayesha fell in love with and no surprise is something I could see her wearing. She oozes chic so this brand is right up her street.

There were so many other brands we didn't get to speak with as there were so many bloggers there but Ayesha and I had a great night of networking so thank you so very much Bloggers Love for having us.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That was really nice of the two brands to gift you with items. It seems like a really worthwhile event. It is always great to network with fellow fashion lovers.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete