AccessElise

Monday, September 07, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments




The way in which I stack multiple rings on my fingers, reminds my mum of fortune tellers. 

Jewellery, to me, allows me to emphasize and extend my personality in some ways clothes can't.
I never used to be interested in jewellery; all I ever saw were diamonds, or drop-down earrings and these types were too 'pretty' for me. I have nothing against those types of jewellery, but personally, they didn't mesh well with me as I'm not a girly-girl type of girl.

As sad as this may sound, my jewellery has become incredibly important to me -so much so that all of my outfit posts, you will never see me without. Just as clothes allow people to express themselves and gives them the chance to feel good about themselves, so  jewellery does for me. Being a very creative person, simply decorating my hands with multiple rings and my neck with chokers or necklaces, is an artistic outlet for me. 

And I love it.

0 comments: