Travel Diaries: BARCELONA

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 Unknown 4 Comments



 
  
 
 


My beautiful sister, Stephanie, turned 25 yesterday! So we went to Barcelona with some of our friends to celebrate. These are just a few of the pictures we took during our holiday; it was so much fun! Barcelona is a beautiful city, filled with beautiful people and beautiful culture. I will definitely be visiting again soon!

I took some OOTD's whilst I was out there, which you can see on my Instagram page! I'll also be getting back to posting more detailed OOTD's on here now that I've officially finished my Masters (wohoo!), and am about to start my new writing job with MATCHESFASHION.com (eek!).

I hope you've all been fantastic and have been having fun wherever you are in the world!

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. oh lovely, it looks like fun

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos, hope you enjoyed xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete