Evening Chic.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments

When going out for dinner, it's always nice to dress up and add a bit of pizazz to the outfit; from the hairstyle right down to the shoes. Depending on my mood, I like adding a bit of edge to my outfits. Below is one of the rock chic inspired outfits that could be worn for dinner dates and is once again very easy to achieve!! :)




Not only is the outfit edgy, it's not too over the top which is a nice feeling as we don't want to parade in and around London with eyes gelled firmly on us now do we? ;P



The creme blouse compliments the outfit and brings a sense of sophistication to the outfit, so you could wear the outfit without the leather jacket if you wanted to :)



I kept my jewellery very very simple to not take away attention from the outfit, but I made sure it was big enough to make its own statement.


Black leggings = rock/biker chick and is the main reason I decided to wear it with this outfit as it screams the theme that I wanted.


I wore my wedges to add that touch of classiness ;)



Now if you don't want to wear a leather jacket, you could always go for a blazer!


It's sophisticated with a touch of elegance and you would still be rocking the outfit! *   
Below are the prices for the clothes!!
Leather Jacket = H&M (it was gift! Sorry! But H&M are selling some LOVELY ones atm for a good price!!)
Blouse =  Anonymous shop in Camden Town £12.99
Leggings = £22.99 River Island
Wedges = Amazon.co.uk £20.99
Necklace = £6.65 Forever21


* My blazer is actually my old Secondary school one ;) so if you can still fit into your old school blazer you can save yourself some money! hahaa XD

I hope you enjoyed this outfit blog and that it inspires you in some way for your dinner date outfits!! Keep checking for more outfit blogs!!

With Amor,
Elys
xxx

Big love to my sissy for the pics!! :) <3

0 comments: