Dip Hem Overtake.

Monday, June 18, 2012 Unknown 2 Comments








One trend that I am LOVING at the moment, is the dip hem skirts/dresses!! Tres cute!!! The first time I saw one was in New Look a couple months back. I loved how different it was. I love the style of it; I sometimes complain when I'm wearing my maxi dresses/skirts because I wanted some open air on the front of my legs and viola! My prayers were answered!! They're very easy to style and can be worn quite easily with a plain black vest (as shown below) with a cute leather jacket on top for a touch of edge. Or if you're wearing the dip hem dress, you too can style it with a leather jacket and a nice pair of heels and a chunky necklace (maybe for a night out)!!



 









^^ River Island £45                                                                               ^^ New Look (NOW £24.99)




These would be amazing for holiday wear or even just for the summer!! I will definitely be purchasing one of these when I see the one that screams my name!!! Make sure you guys don't miss out!

Make sure you keep checking my blog for another outfit post!!! :D





With Amor,


Elys

xxx





2 comments:

  1. I love the zebra print...and the yellow one. I love them both lol good stuff hun. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them beaut!! Pahahaa ;)
    Thanks doll <3

    ReplyDelete