Boho Loving.

Saturday, June 30, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments



























                    









In my previous blog post, I said I'd do a few different outfits with my new found loves (the Black Suedette Shoes) so ta-daahhh!!*jazz hands*
             





 As you guys may already know, or soon will find out, my style is very much Boho so I decided to piece together a crop top (you can't see it because of the maxi skirt) and my coral pleated maxi skirt.

The top reads 'All that glitters is not gold' (Love that expression)!!







 My maxi skirt is sheer, yours doesn't necessarily have to be! Wear whatever maxi skirt makes you comfortable. I would suggest wearing one that flows though rather than a tight fitting maxi skirt because it could take away the Boho effect from the outfit.








I love the fact that my heels add a bit more Boho to the outfit (can't get too much ;)) The shoes are incredibly versatile which is great for me as I'm always changing up my look.








 I hope this outfit blog was helpful!! Keep checking for more outfit blogs :))


 With Amor,

Elys
xxx



  


 P.S thumbs up for my sis for helping me out!! :))

0 comments: