Casual Life.

Monday, June 25, 2012 Unknown 0 Comments




I've always wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's Lita's but cheyerr (Helloo, student much? LOL). So I ordered a similar pair of heels that I fell in love with over the weekend. When they came through the post and I had a look at them, I almost collapsed.











I was thinking, 'This is impossible. How in heaven's name am I going to be stand in these let alone WALK in them??!!' Then I tried them on and I realised why it was that I had fallen in love with them. Yes the heel is huge, around 4/5 inches but they are so ridiculously comfortable I thought it was a joke. I didn't take them off for the rest of the morning!! You feel as if you're walking normally and completely forget that you're actually wearing heels!! I put the heels together with a very laid back, casual oufit.










I'm 5'6 and the heels make me just about 6' ( I don't know if the heels prove it but I am LOL). The only thing you would have to get used to is the height especially if you're going to wear them all day!!





 
  
This is one out of many outfits I will definitely be wearing in summer *fingers crossed* I can feel totally relaxed in my outfit and have the heels to add that bit of pizzazz ;)

 

                          




*The heels are from Boohoo.com and £35* (Get in!! Student prices!! Oop, Ooop!) XD




 
The next few outfit blogs I'll be posting will be different outfits which can be worn with the shoes so hopefully you'll be inspired by one of them!! Keep checking & hope you have a great week!!



With Amor,

Elys

xxx






P.S Massive thanks to my wonderful mum for helping me take the pics!!! ♥ ♥


0 comments: