Music of The Moment: To Kill A King & Bastille

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments





I'm an avid fan of live music; there is a connection between us and the artists that I believe isn't there on a recorded song and helps us to immerse and truly engage in every single note being played.

I have heard of To Kill A King before but I've never gone out of my way to listen to them...until now.

I've been obsessed with Bastille (and apart from their God-sent music, I have a little crush on the lead singer, Dan Smith, haha) and came across this beautiful live version of a song called 'Choices' that they accompanied To Kill A King on.

I've been listening to it on repeat for the last few days and I can't stop!!

My next music post will be on Bastille - just a pre-warning ;)

Hope you enjoy!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYA BASTILLA! girl I am obsessed with them <3 haha can't wait!!!!

    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com
    youtube.com/alexasunshine83

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooooooo Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!! XD XD XD

      I'm soooo excited for youuu!!!! :D


      xoxo

      Delete