Brick Lane

Wednesday, August 27, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments




Jeans Jacket:Vintage Graphic Tee:Primark  Disco Pants:Primark  Shoes: River Island Fedora: Gift

*Photo credit to my sissy

Earlier today, I had a photoshoot with People Tree! I met them last week at a Press Day I attended and they asked if I would model in their street-style photoshoot to which I said YES! Jodie was invited too but she had an earlier slot than I did but we got to meet up there. I'll find out when the pictures are coming out and share them with you guys :)

This is what I wore there. I wanted to take my outfit pictures here because I absolutely adore Brick Lane for one and two, there was a specific picture I wanted to be in the blog post in the background but unfortunately, the picture had been painted on and has now been replaced by the colourful monkeys in my pictures. No matter, I think they came out lovely anyway thanks to my sis! Below is an impromptu video of my outfit that my sister took. Kind of felt in a 'photoshoot' mood so we thought, why the heck not?!

She also came with me for moral support! My sister, Stephanie, is like the other half of me and it felt so lovely knowing I had my best friend there supporting me and going through this experience together!

Today was also great for another reason....I passed my driving test!! I was so happy and stunned because I tend to overthink things- a lot- and got myself so worked up to the point I began throwing up! But it all worked out great. 


Hope your week is going fab :)




Xoxo

0 comments: