Sunny In Soho

Thursday, August 21, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments


Vest- ASOS  Camel Jacket- Vintage  Disco Pants- Primark   Shoes- River Island

This is what I wore on Tuesday to the press day; the weather kept changing as per usual so I decided to wear a light vest and keep warm with my vintage camel jacket. Disco pants are always my favourite when I want to dress up but not too over the top and my ankle cut-out boots, I felt, complimented the outfit nicely.

Have you guys noticed anything...different?

No..??

I haven't got braids in anymore!! It still feels so weird having my hair out but it's very comforting and empowering at the same time. I feel it added a bit of drama to the outfit and one that I may not have got if I still had the braids.

I have something very exciting happening next week but I'll tell you guys more about it then ;)

Hope you're having a great week wherever you are in the world!


xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit. I love the jacket! :)

    http://giustinella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete