Make-up Addition

Friday, August 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello my beauties!! Hope you're well and had a fantastic week!

I bought some new make-up to add to my make-up collection in the form of mascara and eyeliner. You guys know me; when it comes to make-up, the one thing I must have, NO questions asked, point-blank-period, is mascara. I love trying out new ones and yesterday I bought Maybelline's Illegal Length mascara!

I used it today and instantly loved it! I'm going to buy my last mascara L'OREAL Paris Miss Manga and use it with the illegal lengths ones. I'm looking forward to some KILLER eyelashes!

I also bought a new eyeliner from Bourjois Paris. I've never bought anything from the line so I'm hoping to get a good first impression! I'm going to a club tomorrow for a friend's birthday celebration and will be using it then so I'll let you guys know how it turns out!

Xoxo

0 comments: