Corporate Life.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments






Heya guys!

So this is it, I've officially kicked off the work section of my blog to hopefully inspire and help you with things you can wear to work/interviews. 

I'm trying to put this post on the 'Work Wardrobe' page but it's taking longer than expected...hopefully I'll be able to sort that out quickly so instead of having to go through my entire blog, you can just click the page and it'll be there for you :) but until then...

enjoy :)

Big shout-out to my sissy who was lovely enough to let me take pics of her work outfit!! This is what she wore a couple weeks if not months back to work and I immediately asked to take a pic. Isn't the outfit gorge??

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sweet combo...Love how you added some prints to work wear.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ker! My sister will be happy! Ha! :D xoxo

      Delete