Stranger To You.

Sunday, April 13, 2014 Unknown 6 Comments


*Photo credit to Jodie

I normally am weary of having this many pictures in a post but my twinny Jodie outdid herself once again with the photos I couldn't help myself. They made me all excited!!! I literally narrowed it from 49 photos so I'm quite proud of myself haha!! 

This look is quite weird in the sense I don't think it's that edgy, it's not girly, it's not anything really (or maybe that's just how I want it to look). My flower jumper, or what I call my grandad jumper, I love so much. I've had it in my clothes rail for quite a while - I remember always wearing it to university! 

The 3D Cinema glasses...well need I say more haha!! It's actually a great form of sunglasses; it does better protecting my little eyes from the sun than actual sunglasses do! 

My leather skirt is a new purchase from none other than...Tesco!! I know right?! It was on sale from £20 to £10 and I've wanted a leather skirt for a while so I thought, 'why the heck not?' Don't slam Tesco, they have quite a few odd bits!

I wanted to wear my studded creepers because recently I've abandoned them in favour of my cut-out ankle boots and thought they deserved a little air! 

Hope you guys are alright and ready for a great new week!

Xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely flower jumper and I also like the skirt!!
    http://www.styleincouple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have such a unique and beautiful style! I LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahaha!!! Why thank you my lovely XD xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow. Your blog is perfect. Keep it up!

    xxxx,
    Sophia from DailyCityGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! Oh thank you so much Sophia, that's so lovely of you :')

      Xoxo

      Delete