Graduation day.

Sunday, July 28, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

So guys, like I said in my last post, last week Friday I graduated!!! It was such an amazing day, I can't even put into words. I'm so grateful to all of the people who have been supporting me during that three year journey. It definitely was a rollercoaster of emotions and I genuinely do not believe I would be the person I am today if weren't for them.

The day was a mad rush and sadly, I didn't get to take pics with some of my other friends who graduated :( But knowing that we have a friendship that will last a long time makes up for it :')

 Celebrating the success of a journey, and readying ourselves for the next step infront of all my family and friends, it was truly an amazing moment, one I will never forget. To see all your hard work finally mean something...what a feeling. I took some pics of the outfits that Jodie and I wore to graduation :)






Chucked on my litas, borrowed my sissy's clutch and bam! Graduation outfit sorted! As much as I love my litas, they were not working for me that day! I wish you had seen the excruciating pain I was in! Ha! But it was all worth it!!




Jodie got her dream dress and looked sensational as per usual!! We were both in pain at a time it was so funny! The things we women do! 

To anyone else that has graduated, I salute and congratulate you!!!!! I wish you all the best in the next step of your journey! For those in the midst of university, keep up the good work and keep going :D!!

For those of you still in secondary school/high school/college/sixth form, I too wish you all the best and wish you nothing but absolute happiness!

Here are a few pics of the day and a video just to sum up the amazing day that was graduation. Hope you enjoy!

xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Ahhh congrats you guys!!! You both look stunning and look so happy. <3

    Much love,

    -Mak
    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :') thank you beaut!!! It truly was the most amazing day :)) <3 <3

      Delete