Sunshine On My Dork Life.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

    What I wore on Sunday

Howdy everyone!!!!!! Hope you're all well!

Something beautiful has happened...something miraculous has come...can you guess what it is?


England has some sun!!!!!


I think I probably speak on behalf of everyone in the nation, that summer has well and truly arrived!!! We've had such amazingly hot temperatures for the past few weeks and it keeps getting hottaaa!! I've been wearing my favourite shorts all week (above).

On Sunday, my sisters and I went to a local fair/festival and this is what I decided to wear last minute! I was going to wear a hat but common sense came back and reminded me what a mess my hair would be if I did that, so I decided to just go with the bun!

I'm loving this weather so much...England..this is all we've ever asked of you! LOL!

I'm about to head out with my twinny Jodie; going to go for a drive. Make the most of this gorgeous weather while we can!

I've got an exciting day planned tomorrow which I'll do a blog post about hopefully on Thursday!

Hope all my fellow British friends are enjoying this sun and making the most of it and I hope all my other friends are having a magnificent week and enjoying the weather wherever you are in the world :D!!


xoxo

0 comments: