Chequered Throwback (and a surprise)!!

Tuesday, July 02, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

                     Oh don't mind me, just a normally weird thing for me to do ;P I loved this outfit!

Hello loves! Feels like it's been a while since I've properly sat down and spoke to you! Hope you're all doing great and having a fab week!! 

To be honest, over the past week, I've come to a bit of a standstill with my blog. Not voluntarily, but I just haven't been able to post as many outfits as I used to. It's come to the point now as I've finished university, to start finding a full-time job and with that, it means less time to blog outfits. Having all my loved ones around me be so busy, and myself too makes it even harder. I haven't been able to see some of my closest friends in ages because of how our schedules clash!

Bare in mind, this is not an excuse. I'm not going to stop. It's going to take some time to adjust and make a plan of how I'm going to do this. I'm not saying it will go my way all the time, but I'm more determined than ever to get my blog back on the track I'll have it be. 

This post wasn't actually supposed to be somewhat of a heart-to-heart, but as soon as I finished the first sentence, everything else came flowing out so I guess it's been on my heart for quite a while.

You are some of the most amazing people! Even though I don't know you personally, you're so supportive and encouraging and you have no idea how much you lift my spirit when I see some of your lovely comments on my posts. I truly wouldn't be where I am without you and I humbly thank you!

I hope in this next step of my life that you'll continue to join me!

Now onto other things! :D

I've been in contact with an accessories brand who have been so gracious and allowed me to host a giveaway!!!! *dances gleefully* I'll be doing a review post on the items that I chose and then will pick a lucky someone who will  get to pick one of the items from one of the ones I have chosen!!  More details will be on my upcoming post but for now check out cllrs accessories's website: http://cllrs.co.uk/ , follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/shopcllrs  and instagram: http://instagram.com/shopcllrs!


Have a fabulous rest of the week :*

xoxo

0 comments: