Zandra Rhodes Unseen.

Thursday, July 11, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments














Yesterday, I attended Zandra Rhodes' Unseen Exhibition Press Preview at the Fashion and Textile Museum. Apart from getting a tad bit lost as per usual for me (ha!), I arrived there already sweating ridiculously and panting like an out of breath cat. 

I was met by a lovely worker who gave me a press release, pointed me in the direction of the exhibition and off I went!

As soon as I walked in I saw Zandra with her fabulous pink retro hair but she was already in mid-conversation so I decided to go ahead with the exhibition. It was soo beautiful. The Fashion and Textile Museum which Zandra created truly was the best place to host the exhibition. The quirkiness, the eccentricity, the intricate detail, it was all so inspiring! 

Zandra came into the main exhibition and just as I was about to speak to her, another very VERY eager attendee quickly snatched the chance! Darn it! Ha! I did manage to make eye contact with her though and we exchanged smiles :)

I went around with my phone taking pictures, looking at facts about some of her pieces, watched a couple of looping interviews. I loved it!


I would definitely recommend this exhibition for all those budding fashion designers/ fashion buyers/ Zandra lovers and all those just interested in fashion to be honest! It gives you a glimpse of all that goes into original designs/ showcases etc. I also think for those wanting to be fashion designers this exhibition will just refresh that goal and make you realise that there is absolutely no reason why you one day couldn't have your own exhibition filled with your designs!

If you're interested in going, Zandra's exhibition will be open to the public from the 12th July - 31 August. More info at The Fashion and Textile Museum: http://ftmlondon.org/ftm-exhibitions/zandra-rhodes/

I made a mini clip of the exhibition if anyone wants to see down below!! Excuse the freezing though peeps!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. صورمشبات .مشبات . ديكورات مشبات .صورمشبات
    مشبات صور مشبات رخام وحجر اكبر موقع بالسعوديه
    http://mchabat.3abber.com/

    ReplyDelete