Healthy Breakfast of Choice.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments

My breakfast this morning: oatmeal with strawberries and a cup of orange juice :D

Morning beauts!!! Hope you slept well :))...

Thought I'd give you an idea of how my healthy eating is going and I think I finally may have cracked it :) Before, I always used to eat junk food and then start eating healthy, then go straight back to junk food. That was a baaaad choice! Ha! Because as soon as I decided to hit the junk food again, I did and the junk food eating gradually got worse where I was eating Pizza and McDonalds etc like every week, maybe even three times a week.

My brother was actually the one I have to thank for this change. I was literally eating Domino's pizza and he said to me 'Sis, your heart. Can you imagine the amount of cholesterol just building up? I want you to live long.' As he was saying that, I had a slice of pizza in my hand; I looked at it just dripping and oozing out all that oil and I literally wanted to gag.

That was a month ago. I've been eating healthier ever since! I'm not going to lie to you and say I never eat junk food because I do, but once a week on Friday as that's my cheat day. You have to get a balance so it's all good! I must admit eating junk food isn't as appetising to me as it was before and I'm happy about it.

I feel so much better, I feel lighter and as cheesy as it might sound I feel more alive. You don't realise the toll that junk food has on you until you stop. You feel groggy, heavy and tired and who wants to feel like that?!

Hope this has inspired any of you perhaps wanting to eat healthy! 

xoxo

0 comments: