Aztec Meets Harem.

Monday, July 15, 2013 Unknown 3 Comments







Hello my beautifuls!!! Hope you're all well!!!!

The sun is still shining in London Town!!! Shorts/Dresses/Playsuits at the ready!! I'm so happy!!!

This outfit was taken about two weeks ago when it wasn't as hot as it is now! The bestie and I decided to go for dinner. To be honest, I couldn't be bothered to dress up. I felt like I'd been dressing up far too much and just wanted to relax so I decided for this outfit!

My aztec crop top is a new item in my wardrobe and I'm IN love with it :) I love love crop tops so to have it in one of my favourite prints? I'll take that, thank you!

Jodie looked so gorge! But I've kept what she's wearing a secret...because she's working I asked her if I could take her picture and do it for an work outfit post to which she said yes, so I'm keeping it for later ;)

I have so many posts that need to published but the more things I go to, the more posts!! Ahhh!! I'm literally swimming in posts right now! Which is obviously a good thing, ha!

I'm going to a fashion show on Wednesday which should be fab so again, I'll be doing an outfit post on what I wore and the collection in the show. Another post to add ;)



Jodie and I did a behind-the-scenes video for you, just so you guys can get to see our personalities a bit. I love my blog but sometimes it's refreshing to see a video of the person behind it, just to remind you they're human!...or is that just me? Ha!!

Hope you enjoy!!

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Am a fan of crop tops too.visit my blog check out crop tops made from African fabric-ankara
    http://afrocouturedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete