Fraternizing with the Farmland.

Thursday, August 08, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments










Just a couple of hours ago, my mum and my little angels went to the farm near our house. Why the farm you ask? Because 1) it's summer holidays and the kids need to be entertained 2) it's both educational and fun and 3) why the heck not?! LOL! I knew it was going to be stinky, obviously, but hey! It's a fun day out, and this is what I wore! Didn't want to dress up too much, so I wore my trainers just to be on the safe side in case of mud and whatnot. If you saw how some of the other people who were there were dressed!! I felt under-dressed..and it was only a farm!

As it is, I've been wanting to explore my country a bit more, and why not start close to home? I fell in love with the place (not the farm so much but the landscape) and to think we were only 15 mins away?! Incredible.

So we saw some goats, ponies (I know they're called donkeys but I think ponies are cuter, ha!), chickens, sheeps, goose etc. We saw some MASSIVE pigs...like MASSIVE. I felt so nauseous knowing that I eat them in forms of bacon and sausages. They were so filthy and those grunting noises *cringes* made me want to turn vegetarian for a hot second!

When we finished at the farm, we went over to the park just opposite and took loads of pictures!! It was so fun!!!!!! Spending time with my little ones as well is one of the most important things in the world to me, especially with them growing up everyday. I don't want to look back in 5/10 years time and have no memories or pictures to look back on! Even spending time with my mamma is so important to me. When one starts working, you cherish those times when you can just jump in the car and drive down the road with your mum because it won't always be like that!

But back to the post, haha! Here are some pics of the time we had, I don't want to post pics of the little ones just yet as they're still my babies and I don't want their faces being paraded on the internet, but still here are a few! Enjoy!

Hope you're all having a great week! 

xoxo









0 comments: