Tea With A Drop Of Mutant.

Sunday, May 25, 2014 Unknown 3 Comments



On Friday, my sister and I went on another Abrahams adventure; we had a tea-party in Bloomsbury, went to watch X-Men: Days of Future Past and then had dinner at TGI's! It was such a great day - jam packed but that's how we do it :)

The weather in London hasn't been on its best behaviour (what's new) but I've wanted an excuse to wear my new polka dot jumpsuit and so regardless of the weather wore it :) I got it from Primark for £5...yes, you saw correct. Just £5. I don't tend to buy things at their original price anymore because they always go down in the sale- like I said before, the less money I spend, the happier I am :D ha! This way of living has earned me a nickname by my brother called Penny Pincher!

I wore my favourite MAC Cyber lipstick all day and threw on my new rings which you can see in the above pictures!

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. i love your jumpsuit! too cute for a ladies' afternoon tea :)
    http://www.quintessentiallykris.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much Kris, that's so kind of you :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete