Power

Thursday, May 22, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments


It's crazy the amount of power I feel when I'm wearing glasses; I honestly don't know where it comes from but I feel so invincible! It's one of the loveliest feelings, feeling like you can do anything you put your mind to. These glasses I bought from Ebay and they only cost me 94p!!! Can you imagine?! I was so happy! Plus I ordered them from China last week and it arrived early on this week so I was a very pleased little shopper!

This beauty has a home in my glasses drawer but I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be wearing it a lot. It's chic and will put an extra oomph to my casual massive jumper, rolled up skinny jeans, hair tied in a bun, converse days!

The song that springs to mind when I wear this actually is Will.i.am ft Justin Bieber: Power! Haha! I think this will be my motto song for the year!



0 comments: