Shopping Alert.

Thursday, May 08, 2014 Unknown 0 Comments



I haven't done so much online shopping in ages!! I've literally been sitting at my laptop since 11am this morning sifting through sale sections and ebay and I've bought so much stuff!!! I always head to the sale section before I start at the full-priced items because I always find something for cheaper - and the less money I spend, the happier Elise is!!! :)

I've had such a massive clearout of my wardrobe because I've got so much stuff that I've bought and want to make room for. Also, I feel like as time's going on, my style is changing and the things I want to wear half the time aren't in my wardrobe. So out with the old and in with the new!

My passion for rings has escalated so much so it's ridiculous! Haha! I need to buy a couple of  hand ring holders for my rings because they're spilling out of my pretty little pink trinket box!

I'll be getting some of my new stuff soon which means *drum roll* more style posts!! Yayy!! Hahaaa! And as I'm saying this I've just won my first ebay bid!! Woop Woop!! The day just keeps getting better ;D

Xoxo

0 comments: