Suns and Stones

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 Unknown 2 Comments


*Photo credit to my mamma

Converse as of late have been my go to shoe. I wear them literally anywhere and everywhere! I have a white pair (which I'm purposefully trying to get a bit battered) and recently bought a black pair during ASOS's flash sale. I love how comfy they are and how it instantly adds a touch of 'I woke up like this' to an outfit. I wore this outfit yesterday when I ran a few errands with my mum.

The rings in the picture are some of the new rings I was telling you about in my earlier post! I bought them from Primark and am head over heels infatuated with them. Without this sounding creepy at all (although it probably will anyway) I have been loving snakes so as soon as I saw the snake ring, I had to buy it. My vintage blue stone ring I absolutely adore too; I was telling my mum it's the sort of ring I would want as an engagement ring. It's so pretty!

Over the next few outfit posts you'll get to see more of my new purchases!

Hope you guys are doing great and having a lovely week so far!

Xoxo

2 comments: