Snap For The Lense Two Times.

Monday, June 10, 2013 Unknown 6 Comments

Outfit of the Day: What I Wore to The Cinema Last Friday

Hello my darrrrrrrlings :D Hope you're all well and had a smashing weekend!! 

I'm working for the next two weeks again :) *dougies really badly* I totally just remembered I didn't even tell you what I was doing last time :O *slaps wrists* naughty! To give you a hint and I PA-ROMISE I'll tell you when I've finished, it's to do with a newspaper....Catch that dirt ;P

So that means the outfits will be few, but I'll try to do some over the weekend for you!!

xoxo

* photo credit to my sissy

6 comments:

  1. I loved your outfit!
    I am pretty sure you might have turned quite a lot of heads while watching the movie!
    magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it Deepali :D!!
      Ha!!!!! Thank you so much for your comment ;D but thankfully everyone in the cinema seemed to be in relationships :P

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute look I would have never thought about pairing long sleeves with that dress, if that's a dress.... nice look seperate or together

    Kimberlylove21.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much Kimberly!! :D ha! Yeah it's a maxi dress, doesn't look like it though :)!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Really love the look
    so pretty!

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete