Because I'm Happy!

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments



Went with mum and the kids to watch Despicable Me 2 today! I didn't really know what to expect from the movie since I haven't watched the first one; I just jumped at the chance to spend time with my little ones.

The film was orright, it wasn't as funny as I thought it would have been but then...it IS a kids film. During the film, a catchy tune came on and I instantly started church hopping and clapping in my seat! Haha! I quickly grabbed my phone, switched on the internet and shazamed the song and but of course...it was none else than the legend that is Pharrell. I've been playing it ALL day and I'll most likely be playing it all night too! 

The song just makes you wanna throw up everything and start groovin'!! Even as I'm listening to it now, I just want to throw my laptop on my bed and start dancing XD!!!! I highly suggest if you're having a bad day or you're in a bad mood to just listen to it :) it may brighten your day!



xoxo

0 comments: