Wedding Bells.

Sunday, August 11, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

Two weeks ago, my sister, some of my closest friends and I went to a wedding reception of one of our friends. 

Seeing the bride in her bridal gown was a massive wake-up call for me. Marriage became more real in a sense. She looked absolutely stunning and the groom also looked very dapper :') Wishing them a blissful journey as they take this next step together <3 <3

I spent the night catching up with people I hadn't seen in a while and chatting with some of my closest and drinking so I didn't get a chance to take pictures, but one of my friends whatsapped me the pictures she took! Just so you guys have an idea of the outfit I wore and the night itself!

I bought my dress from www.boohoo.com and I love ittt sooooo much! I love how different the dress is. Even though it's 'feminine' and some may classify it as a modern dress as it's floral, to me it has this vintage essence which is one of the reasons I bought it :)









*mind the demon looking eyes hahaa!*

xoxo

2 comments: