Welcome to the Party Life!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 Unknown 0 Comments


I was invited to go to my twinny's aunty's birthday party last Saturday :) it was such a lovely evening! Had some gorgeous food including Roti which I'd never tried before and am now in love with *drools*

I swear the amount of times of Jodie and I swapped outfits, commented on which ones we thought looked better...the amount of times we went to and fro from my house to her house...it was a mess! Haha! But we got there in the end :)

I've had this dress for a while; actually it belonged to my mamma but she gave it to me. Doesn't she have fab sense of style ;) ? It's a black lace dress with a bit of a backless thing going on...and I just realised I have no pictures to show you...of...that....*tumbleweed* O.O

Awkward!

Ha! But yeah, chucked the good old litas on because none of my other heels went with it, put my hair into a bun and away we went :)







xoxo

0 comments: