Ethereal Peace.

Saturday, August 17, 2013 Unknown 1 Comments









*Photo credit to my twinny

Hey beauts!! Hope you're all well and having a great weekend :)

A couple of posts ago, I talked about how I went to Jodie's family BBQ, well this is what i wore.
It's a maxi skirt but I decided to wear it as a dress as it was long enough, ha! Just threw on my peace belt to add a bit of dimension to the flowy skirt and voila!

A lot of people said I looked ethereal!!! Hey, I'm loving that, so much so, I was walking everywhere barefoot!! My makeup was very light as well, I went with a white eyeliner and a thin layer of black eyeliner on the eyelid and tied my hair into a bun :) I can't remember the last time I looked so....girly. Ha! My style is more edgy so this was very different, I felt very VERY girly.

It was a lovely evening full of music and food, laughter and food, taking pictures and more food! Yeyer :) I swear the next morning I was just drooling at the mouth because all I could think about was Jodie's dad food! Even now my mouth's watering...or it could be because I'm hungry and haven't had lunch! Ha!

I'm feeling back to my old self now *dougies badly*. The virus has left me in peace and now I can continue on with my life ;)





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You don't look ethereal, celestial is the word!. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete